I’m an contemporary artist from California. Originally from Moscow, Russia where I obtained Master’s Degree in Fashion Design.
- 1990−1995 Art School of Applied art. Moscow
- 1995−2000 University of Design and Technology. Moscow.
- 2000−2018 Freelance Stylist "Cosmopolitan", "Men's Health"," Premier", "Atmosphere "
- 2008−2012 Fashion Director in glossy magazines Russian representation of Hurst Publishing House. I participated in various exhibition and events in Russia. Due to the unfavorable political situation, my family and I are forced to leave Russia.
- 2019 I moved to California. Where I decided to focus on my art career. During the quarantine, participated in online projects and made paintings to order. I also did digital illustrations.
- 10.2021 Group online Intenational Exhibition "Feelings in color", Germany.
- 06.2022 participated in the Group Exhibition "Woman in art", LasLaguna Art gallery, California.
- 08−09.2022 Group International Online Exhibition "Scenic 2022"
- 04.2023 Group Exhibition "Fresh /A Spring fling", Laguna Art Gallery, California
- 08.2023 Group International Online Exhibition "Emotions 2023", Gallerium.art.
In the visual arts, I am inspired by nature motifs and female images. I love using different techniques and trying new things.
My artwork has been mostly influenced by the experience in fashion photography and videography. I am inspired by the beautiful transitional states of natural, human emotions and perception of the environment. We often hide our feelings and emotions, meanwhile there is a hurricane inside. Nature also stores within itself enormous inner strength.